Friday, February 29, 2008

wood burning

I just bought some new wood pendents and I was thinking of some ideas to make these little pieces my own. So I pulled out the handy wood burning tool I have, and walla some depth and color to my little pendents. I can not wait to turn these into a light weight pair of earrings. I am busy working on some new pieces for a Boutique I am selling at on April 05 in Huntington Beach, CA. I have been crazy busy since I leave for China in about 11 days and will be gone for some time.

This is the front:

This is the Back side:

3 comments:

MB Shaw said...

Hello!
Thanks so much for posting a link to Art Pub, but how embarrassing that our moderator closed down the group before my contest ended, yikes! Anyhoo, I want to recognize everyone who took the time to comment and add a link. So, if you send me your snail mail address (privately of course) I will send you a little gift. And naturally I would be so thrilled if you wanted to change the link to that of my personal blog which will *not* be deleted anytime soon, tee, hee. http://mbshaw.blogspot.com/
I am currently caring for my father (who just had surgery) but will be back home next week and will mail your treat!
Thanks so much.
Mary Beth Shaw
mbshaw@mbshaw.com
www.mbshaw.com

ps....love your work btw!!!

Laura said...

These are very nice, my little swan. And different, always good. Have fun in China. I can't wait to see what kind of goodies you bring back.

Laura Bray said...

Those are so pretty Reina!