Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random Blog

I named this blog random for a reason, (it is so random)...

I was serching through different blogs and found a very funny one How About Orange, that gave me a push to write today. I have been very busy planning a trip to China in March; getting ready for a boutique in April and trying to jugle life. Monday was the only day I did not have something planned after work so I worked on my website Oswanny Designs.

See the picture below, this was taken in Glamis CA, over the past weekend. It was taken from a moving car so the picture is not A++, but I really like the contrast of the blue and tan colors.




4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, I really liked the How About Orange blog. But most of all, I really, really like my new fish carved earrings. Yes I do! That photo is very pretty. I actually like photo's taken from the car. I do it a lot. My favorite is one taken on our trip to New Mexico.
Love,
Laura

Laura Bray said...

The website is looking good!

John & Eliza in Asia said...

Hi Reina!

We would love to meet up in Hong Kong! We are planning to be there around the 11th/12th of March and will likely stay until the 18th or 19th before heading on to Vietnam. Are you looking really busy your first few days? Will James be with you as well? Let me know are things take shape so we can make some plans.

Hope all is well, see you soon!

Love, Liza

Sandra Evertson said...

Wow, China how Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson