Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Flower Inspiration Series

While I was driving home from work last night I decided to make small series of jewelry in my line. The first thing I saw was a birds of Paradise tropical flower, and the light went on. A Flower series, since spring is coming, and with the flowers in bloom, this would be my inspiration. So today at lunch I went around taking pictures of flowers. I can't wait to start on this new project. I will keep you posted on the outcome. I have many more ideas but I think I will start here.












3 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Good idea! I'm looking forward to seeing the line. I still have a bunch of your empty jewelry boxes, maybe I can collage flowers onto them to match. Or we could paint flowers on the top to match....let's brainstorm soon.

Laura said...

These photos are beautiful all by themselves. I cannot wait to see the jewelry they inspire.

Kim said...

GORGEOUS flower pics! And I will watch for more news on your spring fair. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog, I do like that piece. Fondly, Kim